I have been using the Planner for quite a long time. Its a very good software for Project Management and Planning. Over the time many improvements have been made in the project. The latest stable release you can find at http://live.gnome.org/planner is 0.14.4. I upgraded from 0.14.2 on my Vista Laptop. Everything is fine, however a strange thing I noted is that the complete progress of any task does not move beyond 75%. I tried on subtasks and individual tasks, but invain.
Finally, I consulted planner development team regarding this issue and Rhian Geleick guided me the temporary solution for the bug. The solution is
- Go to the installtaion directory of planner
- Edit the file named ‘task-dialog.glade’ in this directory, in any of the text editors
- Goto Line number 236, and change
<property name=”adjustment”>0 0 100 10 25 25</property>
<property name=”adjustment”>0 0 100 10 25 0</property>
- Anyone using the priority field should should also change line number 257
<property name=”adjustment”>0 0 9999 1 10 10</property>
<property name=”adjustment”>0 0 9999 1 10 0</property>
- Save the file and then Check in Planner. The bug is rectified.
Thanks for the Planner Team for their timely support.